AAU JUMP ROPE
The AAU Jump Rope Program offers opportunities for boys and girls, ages 22 and under, in all skill levels to participate in jump rope. Events are held throughout the country, including local competitions, invitationals, District Championships, and National Championships.
Events are conducted under the current AAU Code, AAU Jump Rope Handbook and the competition rules of USA Jump Rope as modified by AAU. Modifications of rules that are beneficial to participants at the local level can be implemented with approval.
Females—8 & Under, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13,14, 15-17, 18-22
Males—8 & Under, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-17, 18-22
The AAU Jump Rope program provides an avenue of competition for many ages as well as both genders. For more specific details on age divisions please visit the website www.aaujumprope.org and review the AAU Jump Rope handbook.
James E. McCleary
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Dates: July 30 - August 3, 2015
Facility: Boo Williams Sportsplex
· Nationally recognized non-profit organization.
· Insurance, including general liability and participant accident, is included as a benefit of membership.
· Low membership fees.
· Low tournament fees.
· Freedom and flexibly in conducting programs and hosting events.
· Multi-sport membership card allows participants to compete in any sport.
· Non-exclusive organization. Anyone can join.
· Easy online registration for membership, insurance certificates, license applications and events.
· Multi-year membership available – join for 1, 2 or 3 years.
· Level 3 Club Membership offering eligibility for tax-exempt status and to accept tax-exempt donations.
Number of views (4185) Comments (0)
AAU Events Earn Champions of Economic Impact in Sports Tourism Honors
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (Nov. 27, 2017) - Sports Destination Management, the leading publication with the largest circulation of sports event planners and tournament directors in the sports tourism market, today announced the 2017 Champions of Economic Impact in Sports Tourism. This year’s winners are responsible for contributing more than $400 million to the national economy over the past year.
Battle In The Boro
Winter Wonderland Gymnastics Meet
Stacking His Way to the Top
Sport stacking brings a family closer together.
Big Dogs Back the Blue Meet
Fit Kid Challenge
Kentucky Spring Classic
Hoosier State Grand Opening
AAU District Championships
Boys' State Championships
Girls' Division III State Championships
Girls' Division II State Championships