The goal of AAU Judo is to create a venue for competition that is fun and enjoyable for all athletes and non-athletes alike. Enhancing the complete athletic experience through organized competitions, rather than politics, will always be the primary objective.
Some highlights of the AAU Judo guidelines are as follows:
· No belt rank promotions
· Weight disparities in any division should be as close to 10% whenever possible
· Chokes ages are 11 and over; Arm bars ages are 15 and over
· Weight in pounds, not kilograms
Youth divisions (ages 20 and under) should use a combination of age and weight factors along with AAU 10 PERCENT RULE to insure the most equitable possible
pairing. Discretion and vigilance advised.
Official AAU National Championship—Adult Divisions
< 130 lb.
< 145 lb.
< 160 lb.
< 175 lb.
< 190 lb.
< 210 lb.
> 235 lb.
< 235 lb.
For more information on all events please visit:
· Nationally recognized non-profit organization.
· Insurance, including general liability and participant accident, is included as a benefit of membership.
· Low membership fees.
· Low tournament fees.
· Freedom and Flexibly in conducting programs and hosting events.
· Multi-sport membership card allows participants to compete in any sport.
· National Championship event programming.
· Non-exclusive organization. Anyone can join.
· Easy online registration for membership, insurance certificates, license applications and events.
· Multi-year membership available – join for 1, 2 or 3 years.
· Level 3 Club Membership offering eligibility for tax-exempt status and to accept tax-exempt donations.
Number of views (4272) Comments (0)
CARL LEWIS: PASSING THE BATON
What does it mean to be a champion? Is it defined by the number of races won, the medals earned, the times left in the record books? Or is it something else entirely?. Blog post from our partners at Eastbay.com
Excel Gymnastics Halloween Spooktacular
TNL Tip Off
Brooke Bailey Gymnastics AAU Turkey Tumbler
Battle In The Boro
Hoosier State Grand Opening
Boys' State Championships
Girls' Division III State Championships
Girls' Division II State Championships