No more than 1 year
1 year, less than 2 years
2 years, less than 4 years
2015 AAU Karate National Championships
June 30th—July 4th, 2015
Raleigh Convention Center
2015 AAU Junior Olympic Games
August 6th—August 8th, 2015
Hampton Roads, VA
· Nationally recognized non-profit organization.
· Insurance, including general liability and participant accident, is included as a benefit of membership.
· Low membership fees.
· Low tournament fees.
· Freedom and flexibly in conducting programs and hosting events.
· Multi-sport membership card allows participants to compete in any sport.
· Open entry to the National Championships – any individual or team can participate.
· Non-exclusive organization. Anyone can join.
· Easy online registration for membership, insurance certificates, license applications and events.
· Multi-year membership available – join for 1, 2 or 3 years.
· Level 3 Club Membership offering eligibility for tax-exempt status and to accept tax-exempt donations.
Number of views (5802) Comments (0)
CARL LEWIS: PASSING THE BATON
What does it mean to be a champion? Is it defined by the number of races won, the medals earned, the times left in the record books? Or is it something else entirely?. Blog post from our partners at Eastbay.com
Excel Gymnastics Halloween Spooktacular
TNL Tip Off
Brooke Bailey Gymnastics AAU Turkey Tumbler
Battle In The Boro
Hoosier State Grand Opening
Boys' State Championships
Girls' Division III State Championships
Girls' Division II State Championships