No more than 1 year
1 year, less than 2 years
2 years, less than 4 years
2015 AAU Karate National Championships
June 30th—July 4th, 2015
Raleigh Convention Center
2015 AAU Junior Olympic Games
August 6th—August 8th, 2015
Hampton Roads, VA
· Nationally recognized non-profit organization.
· Insurance, including general liability and participant accident, is included as a benefit of membership.
· Low membership fees.
· Low tournament fees.
· Freedom and flexibly in conducting programs and hosting events.
· Multi-sport membership card allows participants to compete in any sport.
· Open entry to the National Championships – any individual or team can participate.
· Non-exclusive organization. Anyone can join.
· Easy online registration for membership, insurance certificates, license applications and events.
· Multi-year membership available – join for 1, 2 or 3 years.
· Level 3 Club Membership offering eligibility for tax-exempt status and to accept tax-exempt donations.
Number of views (6228) Comments (0)
AAU Events Earn Champions of Economic Impact in Sports Tourism Honors
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (Nov. 27, 2017) - Sports Destination Management, the leading publication with the largest circulation of sports event planners and tournament directors in the sports tourism market, today announced the 2017 Champions of Economic Impact in Sports Tourism. This year’s winners are responsible for contributing more than $400 million to the national economy over the past year.
Battle In The Boro
Winter Wonderland Gymnastics Meet
Stacking His Way to the Top
Sport stacking brings a family closer together.
Big Dogs Back the Blue Meet
Fit Kid Challenge
Kentucky Spring Classic
Hoosier State Grand Opening
AAU District Championships
Boys' State Championships
Girls' Division III State Championships
Girls' Division II State Championships